Africa’s wildlife is in crisis and without the support of International travellers, as well as collaboration amongst local stakeholders, we will never be in a position to ensure the long term sustainability of the wildlife, the habitats or the cultures and communities. There are several ways in which you can get involved to assist in our efforts:
- Avoid boycotting of Tourism to countries such as Zimbabwe and instead visit the countries in order to have a positive impact on those working hard on the ground to ensure the protection of these last remaining wild environments.
- Donate to support in our fundraising efforts of new and ongoing projects taking place.
- Turn negative views into a positive by highlighting the immense amount of surviving wildlife in Zimbabwe which we need help with trying to ensure their long term survival and conservation.
- Work with Operators who are supporting sustainable Community Development in areas surrounding National Parks and wildlife areas. Ultimately, these communities are the true custodians of the wildlife and land, and if they are not benefiting directly from Tourism or being educated on the value of their heritage, then they will never work to protect and preserve it.
- Share your own positive experiences with both the wildlife and communities with the rest of the world via Social Media platforms using the hashtags #CollaboratingForConservation #ConservationThroughTourism.
- Volunteer to assist either on the ground or from abroad in creating awareness and / or assisting with specific projects.